- Managing the dispensary and front of the shop (including ordering and manage inventory levels)
- Dispensing and counselling
- Providing a high level of primary care and holistic solutions to OTC customers
- Fulfilling Pharmacy Practice Incentives (PPIs)
- Adhering to all QCPP requirements
- Webster packing checking
The successful applicant is required to be motivated and has good communication skills, is community-oriented, friendly, a team player, is eligible to work in Australia and holds APHRA registration as a pharmacist. We are a sole pharmacist pharmacy but you will receive support from experienced staff and guidance from the owner.
Newly registered pharmacists are encouraged to apply.