Pharmaceeka - Pharmacy Locum and Employment Solutions
Better Value Pharmacy is always on the lookout for the best people to join our pharmacies in Springvale.
Better Value Pharmacy is a well-recognized pharmacy brand for the supply of Medicinal and Supplement.
We care about the well-being of our staff and customers. We understand that great people create great culture, and this enables the delivery of great service.
We are seeking for a full time pharmacist willing to operate under forward pharmacy workflow procedures and have a strong focus on delivering professional services. Our pharmacists are a key part of our store team and are integral to reaching our goals for professional services and overall customer service
If you have exceptional work ethics, high professional standards and customer focused, we would love to hear from you!
Here at Better Value Pharmacy:
• Embrace our vision;
• Achievement through teamwork;
• Encourage innovation;
• Create value for customers;
• Excellent remuneration, staff discount, reward and recognition program;
• Great supporting staff;
• Professional and enjoy working in a learning environment;
• As a pharmacist you will be responsible for preparing and administering appropriate pharmaceuticals to patients. You will achieve this either by executing a physician’s order or by addressing the patient’s problems and needs.
• The job entails a high level of responsibility and knowledge. A pharmacist does not merely hand out prescribed medicine; he/she has the expertise and willingness to assist people and provide them with information and solutions.
• The pharmacist must be fully qualified to interpret symptoms so that the patient can either be given immediate treatment for a trifling condition or to be referred to the suitable doctor.
• The goal is to ensure effective medication use and become the people’s trusted ally against health issues. That way you can deliver maximum value to both the pharmacy and society.
• Interacting with patients on the shop floor to address their health concerns and needs
• Building relationships and trust with patients through open and interactive communication
• Dispensing and provision of medication and health advice
• Completing 7CPA tasks and programs
Responsibilities & Duties
• Work with the store manager on the day to day operations of the store
• Managing the dispensary, including ordering, inventory management;
• Dispensing and checking scripts using FRED Dispense.
• Assisting team members with customer queries and developing their knowledge and skills.
• Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality.
• Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster.
• Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration.
• Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice.
• Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/temperature measurements etc.
• Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient.
• Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication.
• Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
• Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
• On-floor patient health service and advice.
• Current valid APRHA Registration & proven experience as a pharmacist.
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Driven to contribute to the success of the business
• Multiple languages skills such as Vietnamese, Cantonese and Mandarin will have an advantage.
• Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
• Outstanding knowledge of Pharmacy information systems (Fred Dispense system).
• Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach.
• Integrity, compassion Organized and attention to details.
• High level sales techniques.
• Newly graduate pharmacist is also welcome.
• To express your interest in this position please submit a cover letter outlining
o How you meet the responsibilities
o Skills and experienced outlined
o A copy of your current Resume
o Please provide at least two references.