Border Compounding Pharmacy (BCP) research and develop personalised medication, skincare and vitamins. The only compounding pharmacy in Australia to have gained PCAB Internationally recognised accreditation for their compounding quality, BCP collaborates with health care professionals, using only the highest-quality ingredients in a state-of-the-art laboratory.
Border Compounding Pharmacy is looking for a Compounding Pharmacist to join the team of passionate and experienced professionals based in Albury.
In your new role you will:
- Be focused on skincare; working alongside several cosmetic scientists, as well as research scientists and beauticians.
- Perform skin analysis using an API Aramo Portable Scanner Integration and prepare skincare regimes based on skin analysis.
- Stay abreast of new skincare trends, treatments and ingredients; develop new products, promote and grow the skincare business.
- Provide other compounding services, such as veterinary compounding, hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and paediatric compounding.
You will have:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy; Medisca/PCCA Pharmaceutical Non-Sterile Compounding training or equivalent experience an advantage.
- Passion for health care, creativity, and strong knowledge of pharmaceutical science.
- A focus on teamwork and providing the highest quality customer service; self-confidence and exceptional presentation.
- Ambition and drive to grow your career; knowledge of skincare/makeup, retail experience, or management experience an advantage.
We will offer you:
- An exciting opportunity for a young pharmacist looking to advance their career, or an experienced pharmacist wanting a change of scenery.
- Further training in a discipline of your choosing after comprehensive non-sterile compounding training.
- The opportunity to buy-in for the right candidate.
- Advanced and modern facilities based in Albury.
If you are ready to pivot in your career and work on a career where no two days are the same, then we need you. If you are ready to take the leap of faith and join a progressive compounding pharmacy, we want to hear from you.
This is a full-time role working 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with some flexibility. The successful candidate will need to undergo a police check and have a valid driver’s license.
For a confidential conversation regarding this role, please contact Jenny Griffiths at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1800 868 254.