An exciting opportunity has become available for a Pharmacist, with a keen interest in professional services and patient care, to be part of our friendly community pharmacy team at Neerim South Pharmacy. This independent pharmacy is located int he beautiful Neerim South, only 20 mintues from Warragul.
This is a permanent part-time pharmacists role where you will be needed to work 3-4 weekdays (with the option to work a Saturday shift (half day) instead of one of your weekdays). Selected working days will be flexible upon your availabilities.
This role is open to future newly registered pharmacists who is keen for an opportunity to take on a more collabartive role with the local doctors to improve the wellbeing of the community.
The ideal candidate needs to:
If you are interested in this role and are looking to develop your skills as well as a rewarding career in this small community, please email a copy of your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have an AHPRA registration in pharmacy (or anticipated AHPRA registration for current interns)
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Have a keen focus on customer service and connecting with the members in our community
- Be reliable and committed
- Be approachable and friendly
- Constantly willing to learn and grow