Welcome to Amcal+ Coffs Harbour
We are not an ordinary, locally owned and operated pharmacy...
Our MISSION is to make access to health solutions convenient and straightforward for our community. We dedicate our organisation to be at the forefront of the industry, leading with innovation, technology, personal service and community focus.
Our VISION is for Amcal Coffs Harbour to be the trusted household name for all the family’s health needs; providing convenient and straightforward personal healthcare solutions. We want to be known for attracting the best people, supporting and bringing out the best in our team.
Our VALUES are customer-centric ethical practice, mutually beneficial relationships, equality and diversity, egalitarianism, financially sustainable business practices, environmentally sustainable practices, social responsibility and community focussed.
Our TEAM: We empower our team to reach personal and professional objectives; we believe in:
- Purpose – we focus on what matters to the best of our ability, and we do our best to minimise things that don't.
- Autonomy – we empower our people to form and lead teams in their area of specialisation, fostering independence, leadership and teamwork
- Mastery – we support our people to become experts in their chosen field, receiving recognition and reward for this expertise.
- Balance – we support work-life balance, flexibility and have a family focussed organisation
About Amcal+ Coffs Harbour.
We are not just an ordinary, locally owned and operated pharmacy. We are a specialised health centre, equipped with robotic automation, an integrated 8xGP medical practice, consulting rooms, purpose-built forward dispensary and back-of-house facility to keep the machine running. Our team includes Pharmacists, Doctors, Nurses, Allied Health and specialised support staff.
Our SERVICES go beyond dispensing, counselling and retail, they include of General Practitioner services, Podiatry, Dietetics, Sleep Apnoea, Compounding, Facial aesthetics, Aged Care (QUM & RMMRs), Home Medication Reviews, all 6CPA services, Medication synchronisation and personalised patient software solutions.
In our spare time, we also develop cutting edge software for the health sector and have partnered with the Federal Government to train GP Registrars to address shortages in regional communities
So if YOU are a Pharmacist who:
- Wants to put your years of study and experience to good use
- Wants to upskill and specialise in following your passions
- Wants to see a pharmacy that actually understands ‘Professional Services’
- Wants to partner with a cutting-edge pharmacy group equipped for the future
- Wants actually to make a difference
…then you need to speak with us.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a pharmacist to join our clinical team.
This is an opportunity for the right pharmacist to enjoy attractive remuneration, professional support and career development in a forward pharmacy model. Amcal+ Coffs Harbour strives to provide a fun, friendly and professional workplace, whilst encouraging healthy work/life balance in beautiful Coffs Harbour.
As a Pharmacist-in-charge, you will be responsible for:
- Counselling and clinical governance
- Ensuring fantastic customer experience
- Participating and coordinating health promotion and professional programs
- Supporting professional and business development within the store
- Excelling in your chosen area of expertise
Desired Skills and Experience
The following requirements are essential for a candidate to be considered; an applicant MUST:
- Be registered as a pharmacist under AHPRA
- Have exceptional communication skills, in both written and spoken English
- Have an excellent bedside manner and people skills
- Be organised, efficient, and able to work in both team and self-directed environment
Additionally, we welcome applicants with the following:
- Accredited to provide and claim for HMRs (under AACPA or equivalent)
- Qualifications and experience in pharmaceutical compounding
- Credentialled Diabetes Educators (CDE)
- Special interest or further education in business management
Opportunity for career progression
At Amcal+ Coffs Harbour, we believe your career needs to develop continually, and we welcome and support interests in:
- HMR/RMMR Accreditation
- Professional Practice Program development & implementation
- Compounding Pharmacy
- Business practice & marketing
- Research and health promotion
- Diabetes Educator training
- Sleep Study training
- Clinical service coordination
Position commencement: Immediate
Hours: Full time, with flexible arrangement available.
Remuneration: >$80-110k package, depending on experience, qualifications and expertise. A relocation package is available.
Check us out www.amcalcoffsharbour.com.au