About the business
Wyndham Chemist is a dynamic and friendly Medical Centre Pharmacy located in Werribee.
The Pharmacy is open everyday from 8AM to 10PM.
We are community focused, and deliver excellent customer service to achieve the best health outcomes for our customers.
About the role
This is Part-Time position, and an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, aspiring and customer focused Pharmacist to join our team.
Working together with the Retail Manager and our Managing Partner, the candidate will be responsible for providing efficient and quality serice in the dispensary and front of shop.
The role will suit a flexible, driven, self-sufficient Pharmacist who enjoys a variety of duties. We provide a simple, easy to follow system for you to achieve KPI targets.
We are seeking applicants with the following attributes:
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Eager and willingness to add to your knowledge base and skills
If you are a newly registered pharmacist who wants to step up to be a great manager or owner in the future, this is an excellent opportunity or stepping stone to learn through our monthly mentoring program.
Benefits and perks
We offer a competitive above award pay rates, based on your qualifications and experience.
Take your career to the next level with ongoing regular coaching, mentoring and training provided. With a structured pathway towards pharmacy ownership available in the near future.
We offer a great work/life balance with a flexible roster.
A relocation assistance package is available to the successful applicant.
Qualifications, experience and skills
- Current unrestricted registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Current police clearance
- 2 to 3 years prior experience in community pharmacy
- Experience with community pharmacy operations, and compliance with the Pharmacy Board of Australia regulations
- Proven experience with 6CPA program
- Experience with Dose Administration Aids (DAAs) and Opioid Replacement Therapy (Methadone/Suboxone)
- Experience with KPI's, budgets, wages and GP management
- Familiarity with FRED Dispense and POS highly regarded