Pharmaceeka - Pharmacy Locum and Employment Solutions
Qualified Pharmacist – Romsey Amcal
Our Pharmacy’s vision is to ensure that every customer leaves the shop feeling that they have been cared for.
We are looking for a motivated Pharmacist that is driven by their ability to make a positive difference in patients’ health outcomes. Our Pharmacy adopts a ‘Pharmacist Always Available’ stance, so you will be given plenty of opportunities to utilize your clinical knowledge in a retail environment.
· We are located in the main shopping precinct of Romsey historic township, 64km north from Melbourne CBD
· The position will be part time – 2-3 shifts per week plus alternate Saturdays
Amcal Romsey Pharmacy is a dynamic and modern retail pharmacy, with a focus on delivering trustworthy, modern healthcare advice and excellent customer service.
We are looking for a qualified Pharmacist to join our dedicated team that is passionate about caring for others. You will have to be committed to ongoing professional and personal development, as our Pharmacy offer extensive services, including compounding and immunization. Our framework for supportive learning aims to build your skill sets in all areas of Pharmacy, potentially helping you to realize your aspirations in becoming a Pharmacy owner if that is what you are striving for.
To be successful in this job, the preferred candidate will have:
AHPRA registered pharmacist
· Interest in integrative medicine
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills; with the ability to provide patient-focused advice.
· Interest in compounding and open to ongoing development
· A sound understanding and conscientious application of the Quality Use of Medicines (QUM) and Quality Care Pharmacy Program (QCPP).
· Demonstrable experience in ensuring safe and effective dispensing of medicines and pharmacy services to customers from all pharmacy staff.
If you wish to take your career to the next level in an engaging environment and like us, you find job satisfaction through enhancing quality of life of others, we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org